What does that mean?
You say you'll take a "100k contract" meaning you'll harvest 100k of that resource and sell it to the CCRE.
What's in it for me (the buyer)?
- You have a guaranteed buyer for the resources you harvest.
- You always know where to come for quality resources.
You're correct that market value will be higher on the resources you harvest for the CCRE but there are multiple reasons...
- You can make use of all those characters with empty lots and make a little extra cash
- We have may have to hold these resources for months before they resell.
- We have to keep some money coming in so we can keep paying you for resources AND pay our bills too.
When contracts are listed, just post that you will take X amount of the contract. Please do not take more than half of the contract within the first 24 hours to give others time to post their response. After 24 hours, it's free-game.
What do I do after I harvest the materials?
Simple, just offer them to the vendor at -2331, -6460 Tatooine (Galactic Commerce Clan Guild Hall) for the correct contracted CPU.
Any questions can be directed to Obitay in-game or @Obitay#8782 in Discord.
Obitay Aspage <COMM>
Leader of the Galactic Commerce Clan