Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

MR.X Supoer Store

Ingame Trade and Price Check Listings for the New Alderaan Galaxy
phrozeng
Flight Officer
United States of America

MR.X Supoer Store

Post by phrozeng » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:38 pm

Store Name: MR.X

Location: Outside of Kaadara, Naboo (cannot miss it will update with wayp later)

Items for Sale: Newbie grind weapons, Master Crafted / Master Sliced Weapons, Doc Buff Packs, Meds, Junk/loot, BH Weapons, Smuggler Spices, Smuggler Tools (clamps/knifes/grindpackages), 5 Stat Melee PuPs 99 percent quality, and much more!!! I also sell krayt guns and rancor weapons as well as some geo weapons or geo component based.

Staff: Deku (Master Weapons/Master Doc/Master Merchant) Unlocked Force Crafter Skills, 12 point MWS and Capped on all FS, Assembly,etc

Peku (Master Artisan, Master Merchant) Capped on Artisan assembly / Exp

Jose (Master Slicer) Using the finest qualitys on clamps, knifes, tools.

Customer orders are available for people looking for specialty weapons.... You supply the tissues, cubes, teeth, speciality component and I will make it for you and slice. Just send mail to Deku.

We also have a Imperial base that doc buffs are preformed at next door, 3 hour 45 min duration 2500 power, or 2800 power buffs 2 hours 45 mins... I do not charge for that, that is based on tip!! Janta buffs are avail 3700 power (there is a fee for those).

Enjoy,

Deku