Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

Patch 7.3 Testing

Test Server Information & what needs currently testing
TheTinyPebble
Commodore
Denmark

Patch 7.3 Testing

Post by TheTinyPebble » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:46 pm

Hi all, multiple items have been added to our test server. Any and all feedback is appreciated, now is the time to speak up before it goes live!

Bug Fixes
Fixed: Azrakel would sometimes not reset his mechanics on consecutive kills/fails.
Fixed: Stability issues in the Kaas World Boss screenplay.
Fixed: SEAs can no longer spawn with multiple stat modifiers.
Fixed: Mechanics on Kadann would not reset if players wipe.
Fixed: Travel Cost between shuttles on new planets no longer costs '-1' credits.
Fixed: NPC force attacks are working properly again.
Fixed: Faction pets should no longer be able to attack BHs who are not opposite faction and SF, and vice versa.
Fixed: Non-faction pets (BH) vs jedi should no longer crash the server.
Fixed: Event titles are no longer teachable.
Fixed: Kaas ring crafting now takes exceptional and legendary settings.
Fixed: Corellia Rebel Base POI String
Fixed: Ancient Tomb Badge String
Fixed: Vehicle deed string names
Fixed: Doctor skill string (Intermediate Doctors Knowledge -> Advanced Doctors Knowledge)
Fixed: City entertainer spec skill mod string
Fixed: The initial color on the modern furniture has been reverted to original. The color options still remain.
Fixed: House crafting bonuses were not applying correctly. It has been changed to profession specific assembly and general experimentation.
Fixed: Strings for BH targets on new planets.
Fixed: Rebel Tier 4 faction base is now the same as the Imperial Tier 4 faction base [5 turrets]. This only applies to newly dropped bases. Contact admin to get a base changed, you only get to keep the same amount of turrets (+1) as you had before.
Fixed: All NGE/TCG houses should now have correct sign, structure terminal and elevator placement.
Fixed: The token vendor code should no longer remove all tokens of a lesser stack than the cost of the item.
Fixed: Stability fixes to the Jedgar (Kaas) screenplay.
Fixed: Barrels (chef) should now provide a bonus to quantity above that produced by casks.

Changes & Adjustments
Changed: Kadann will peace out and heal up if pulled outside the room.
Changed: Players who dropped jedi skills will no longer lose jedi xp upon death (as they are no longer a jedi).
Adjusted: Force Absorb Strength. This has only been adjusted for PvE at the moment, 45% for 1 and 75% for 2. PvP adjustment will come with feedback.
Changed: Travel to and from Tansarii works like a regular shuttle.
Changed: Gungan Sacred Place POI. This is now a medium difficulty location (comparable to Lord Nyax). Credit goes to Relic of Corbantis for the idea. The following loot can be gotten here:
  • 0 AP stun lance (low damage)
  • +5 melee defense ring (like the +5 ranged defense Aakuan ring)
  • SEAs, with a higher chance for scout stats
  • SR Coins [RLS]
Changed: Mandalorian armor description string to better reflect profession restrictions (Master Bounty Hunter, Master Commando, Master Ranger, Master Squad Leader). Note: This was not updated in the picture below.
Changed: Mandalorian armor resists.
Changed: You can no longer drop master bounty hunter, commando, squad leader or ranger if you have Mandalorian armor equipped.
Changed: Cybernetic schematics no longer requires Dantooinian and Dathomirian fiberplast, instead it takes inert petrochem, to be more in line with other amors (mix of generic and named).
Changed: Consolidated the flamethrower and heavy acid rifle attacks (they now use the same attack command). This allows for difference in single/area attack icons
Changed: Event loot paintings have been temporarily swapped with the Halloween paintings. The wanted posters are still there.
Changed: Extended shuttle/starport landed duration by 10x (20 minutes up from 2 minutes).
Changed: Halloween paintings have been updated/changed.
Changed: The holoshroud costume is now removed upon dying. You can no longer mount or attack with the costume applied either.

Additions
Added: Player Bounties (with a stability fix on PvE bounties). The system has been changed so all player kills will trigger the player bounty system, this means even BHs on leave. Credit to The Rising and SWG Infinity.
Added: Resource Audit.
Added: Familiar pet category. These pets can't be attacked, die or attack. Players can hold 9 familiars. Contact admin to reimburse your current vanity pet.
Added: Bazaar and bank terminal to smugglers outpost
Added: Rare Loot System [RLS]. This is a framework for adding in rare drops automatically based on creature level. Currently only applied to SR Coins. SR Coin drop has been removed from all NPCs/Creatures, and been added back with the RLS on the following NPCs:
  • Gungans @ Gungan Sacred Place POI
  • Nightsisters
  • Singing Mountain Clan
  • Prophet NPCs
  • Possessed Explorers
Added: More staff tools, to make it easier for them to do things such as stat migration for the bugged races.
Added: A mail gets send to the owner of a harvester when it stops working.
Added: Trick or treat Halloween event. This includes a lot of new items.
Added: New MBH missions, these have a higher payout, and can drop some new items..
  • Dark Jedi Adept (moved from 3xxx BH)
  • Mandalorian Mercenary
  • Rogue Bounty Hunter
  • Defected Black Sun Ace Pilot
Added: New level 4 informant NPCs (required for MBH for all their missions) to
  • Nym's cantina on Lok
  • Smugglers outpost cantina on Kaas
  • Smugglers outpost on Endor (this place has a BH terminal close by)
Added: Collection quests. These start from various NPCs on Tansarii station.
Added: Slayer collection quests. These start from the Tatooine guild hall in Norg Bral on Mandalore.
Added: A shuttle back to smugglers outpost after killing the Kaas world boss.

mafs
Dev Project Admin
Egypt

Re: Patch 7.3 Testing

Post by mafs » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:34 pm

A couple of additions for testing please

1. Chef Barrels
These have been fixed and should now produce a bonus to quantity above that produced by casks. Dependant upon the drink schematic used, I believe it should be producing quantities somewhere between 15 and 30 as a pre-experimental base.
Please test with as many drinks as possible.

2. NGE House Signs
4 Base House signs, 4 shop signs, elevator buttons and structure terminals have been added/fixed/tweaked for the following houses:

. yoda_house
. commando_house
. emperors_house
. relaxation_house
. gen_large_win_02
. musty_house
. tree_house
. tat_small_win_01
. bespin_house
. ns_hut_house
. gen_small_win_01
. rebel_house
. hangar_house
. gen_large_win_01
. gen_small_win_02
. vehicle_house
. atat_house
. jabbas_house
. sandcrawler_house
. nab_small_win_01
. yt1300_house
. gen_medium_win_01
. sm_hut_house
. gen_medium_win_02
. vipbunker_house
. diner
. jedi_house
. sith_house

Can these please be tested as follows:
. Drop the house in its default orientation (North Facing), then check the house sign position for each sign available from the structure terminal - you may need merchant skills to test the shop signs
. If the house has elevators, please check that the buttons are in a sensible position
. Check the location of the structure terminals
. Repeat the above with the house rotated 90, 180 and 270 degrees if possible

Deeds for the houses will be on the Frog under :
Items -> Deeds -> Structure Deeds -> Generic Deeds -> NGE/TCG House Deeds

Please report anything that appears out of position or doesn't appear at all.

Moonshadow
Midshipman
United States of America

Post by Moonshadow » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:47 am

I could not believe what I saw on here. The Koro-2 is a very, very rare drop from Stele who is in a 90 min quest through a agro mess. It took me 35-40 Hours of GAME time just to get my first one. From that time it has been my goal to get all 5 of my toons one. I have spent almost ALL my game time tring to get these speeders. If you can look back you will see how many times Moonshadow or Hard'pounder has killed him in the last six months alone! I currently have 4, that is 120-160 HOURS of GAME TIME you are about to make WORTHLESS. This should be FASTER then the pods that you can just BUY!!! But I will be happy with the speed they are. That is basically the only thing I have been working for from the time I made my first two Stackers. Why you would take a drop that takes a person killing stele 15-20 times or more through a agro mess, and die many many many times tring, just to get one and you are going to NERF IT OMG. Tell me this was an oversight and it will NOT be implemented!!! Oh I didn't mention how many suits of armor and hammers I had to go through to get the 4 I have. So all in all you are about to take my entire time here and toss it away. and for what reason, NO GOOD ONE, WHY would you do something like this to your own player base. IT is a Very, Very , Very Rare Drop, Very, Very, Very, hard to get. PODS u can buy. Don't make the time I have spent here for NOTHING! I will say if the KORO-2 gets nerfed, after all I have been through to get mine. The rest of 7.3 means NOTHING to me because I will be gone from this server and take as many as I can with me to a server that cares what they put there player base through. THIS IS NO MORE OR LESS THEN BAIT AND SWITCH!! Please see what is so very WRONG about nerfing the KORO-2. I really don't want to have to start over on another server, but I will if I hop on My Koro-2 and it's not the same speed!!

Jat_1668
Squadron Captain
United States of America

Post by Jat_1668 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:33 pm

Moonshadow wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:47 am
I could not believe what I saw on here. The Koro-2 is a very, very rare drop from Stele who is in a 90 min quest through a agro mess. It took me 35-40 Hours of GAME time just to get my first one. From that time it has been my goal to get all 5 of my toons one. I have spent almost ALL my game time tring to get these speeders. If you can look back you will see how many times Moonshadow or Hard'pounder has killed him in the last six months alone! I currently have 4, that is 120-160 HOURS of GAME TIME you are about to make WORTHLESS. This should be FASTER then the pods that you can just BUY!!! But I will be happy with the speed they are. That is basically the only thing I have been working for from the time I made my first two Stackers. Why you would take a drop that takes a person killing stele 15-20 times or more through a agro mess, and die many many many times tring, just to get one and you are going to NERF IT OMG. Tell me this was an oversight and it will NOT be implemented!!! Oh I didn't mention how many suits of armor and hammers I had to go through to get the 4 I have. So all in all you are about to take my entire time here and toss it away. and for what reason, NO GOOD ONE, WHY would you do something like this to your own player base. IT is a Very, Very , Very Rare Drop, Very, Very, Very, hard to get. PODS u can buy. Don't make the time I have spent here for NOTHING! I will say if the KORO-2 gets nerfed, after all I have been through to get mine. The rest of 7.3 means NOTHING to me because I will be gone from this server and take as many as I can with me to a server that cares what they put there player base through. THIS IS NO MORE OR LESS THEN BAIT AND SWITCH!! Please see what is so very WRONG about nerfing the KORO-2. I really don't want to have to start over on another server, but I will if I hop on My Koro-2 and it's not the same speed!!
Although over dramatic, I agree with the sentiment of Moonshadow's post. Is there a bug that necessitates the decrease in speed for the KORO? I feel (yay fee-fees) that we should be getting players into the game and playing as quickly as possible. Faster speeders, more shuttles, quicker buff times.

Buzzo
Vice Admiral
Canada

Post by Buzzo » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:59 pm

sometimes it takes a display of dramatics to get someone to see something :D i agree with moon 100% i thought that after the command barc thing you guys would have been smarter than to introduce a vehicle without testing the speed first...koro should stay as is, and i dont own one. I have a pod and i am still very happy with that purchase even if the koro is close to same speed. takes forever to farm one, takes me less than a day for the 4.5 mil, less than that to get 30 sr coins once absorb is fixed (is it ever fixed?). taking away the speed of the koro after all these players have gotten it specifically for the speed is kind of a slap in the face of the players here.

JaKrispy
Senior Commander
United States of America

Post by JaKrispy » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:48 pm

Yeah a bit dramatic haha but I will agree that it shouldn't have been nerfed especially since its so very rare. Nice to have a fast speeder that isn't huge.

TheTinyPebble
Commodore
Denmark

Post by TheTinyPebble » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:05 pm

Updated the OP, these are likely all the changes going into 7.3

TheTinyPebble
Commodore
Denmark

Post by TheTinyPebble » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:16 pm

There is absolutely no need to be so dramatic.

IF you guys would have READ the original post, the VERY FIRST LINE says the following:
Hi all, multiple items have been added to our test server. Any and all feedback is appreciated, now is the time to speak up before it goes live!
THIS MEANS YOU CAN QUESTION THE CHANGE AND ARGUE AGAINST IT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SO DRAMATIC OVER EVERY LITTLE THING.

Seriously, this is why we have open testing and put the patch notes forward before it goes live.

scionyoto
Mission Commander
Korea North

Post by scionyoto » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:50 pm

I can literally taste that dudes tears. :twisted:

TheTinyPebble
Commodore
Denmark

Post by TheTinyPebble » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:51 pm

The Koro 2 speed isn't being changed, but there are much better ways of approaching a change you don't like than how it was done this time.