Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

And Soon it begins

Official Event Listings and Discussion
Tyclo
Admiral
United States of America

Re: And Soon it begins

Post by Tyclo » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:03 am

If you're unlocking Jedi, I'm going to make a Bounty Hunter.

OU8-12
Sub-Commander
United States of America

Post by OU8-12 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:49 am

If you're making a bounty hunter, I'm going to head to Med School and get my MD. You may be finished by then.

Tyclo
Admiral
United States of America

Post by Tyclo » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:00 am

OU8-12 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:49 am
If you're making a bounty hunter, I'm going to head to Med School and get my MD. You may be finished by then.
Perfect, you can be the world's worst Doctor and I'll be the world's worst Bounty Hunter.

OU8-12
Sub-Commander
United States of America

Post by OU8-12 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:05 am

The First Annual
Mos Potatoes
SREmu Server appreciation Event

The Festivities Start at 3PM GMT, Aug 31 with multiple events spread over a 4 day period.

Enjoy Free Buffs, amazing Prizes, and a little something for everyone. And Yes, there may even be a Kissing Booth Featuring Tiny Pebble.

The Server has been Good to us, the citizens of Mos Potatoes, making us the most active spot in the Galaxy, whether it be visiting one of our many shops, setting up a primary or secondary home, stopping in for a visit to see Elpa and Karma in the Cantina, or just popping on over to say "Hi"

We want the server to know that we appreciate all that you have done for us, so come and enjoy the fun!

More information to follow, so keep watching!

And did someone say a A Free Pod ?!?!

Yes, one lucky player may even walk away with a free Pod-Racer!

Stay Tuned Boys and Girls.

Veruca
Senior Captain
United States of America

Post by Veruca » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:05 pm

:D :D :D Can't wait!!!

OU8-12
Sub-Commander
United States of America

Post by OU8-12 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:12 am

Mos Potatoes
Player Events
For Friday, August 31st

10AM est/3PM GMT Fireworks show, and Free Buffs Begin!

Bring your favorite fireworks package and help to light up the sky over Mos Potatoes. The event begins as soon as it gets Dark.

2PM est/7PM GMT Expedition to Kaas

Get in the Group to storm the planet of Dromund Kaas! We will be doing speed runs in the Gundark Cave, and through the Prophet Trooper Garrison, as well as any other Points the group may want to slaughter! All Loot will be random. :D

7PM est/Midnight GMT The Friday Night Fights!

Once more unto the breach, dear friends; Once more! Enter the fray, Father against son, brother turn on brother, Rebel versus Imperial, hunter taking prey. No buffs! No Quarter! Total Chaos! *stay tuned for futher information*

11PM est/4AM GMT ***TBA***

*All times subject to change depending upon server availability
**Some events may award prizes
***Please PM me if you have any questions

****Please note: Though this is a player function, and not a server sanctioned event, we request that all Bounty Hunters Leave any Jedi taking part in one of our player events unmolested, unless it is a PVP event and the Bounty Hunter adheres to the rules of said event. Failure to comply with this request will result in the immediate Banning of said individual from all further events for the weekend as well as a 30 day ban from the city and the Cantina.

OU8-12
Sub-Commander
United States of America

Post by OU8-12 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:55 am

Mos Potatoes
Player Events
For Staturday, September 1st

10AM est/3PM GMT Galactic Scavenger Hunt, all combat and skill levels welcome

Travel the galaxy, meet new and interesting species, and kill them then loot their bodies.

2PM est/7PM GMT The Mos Potatoes Grand Prix

Come and Experience one of the most grueling races in the Outer Rim, so treacherous that not even the Cloud Racers of Bespin dare enter. Do you have the stomach and skill to compete for the coveted Grand Prize?

5PM est/10PM GMT TBA by our Favorite Resident Wookie, Chompbacca!

As always, this promises to be tons of fun.

11PM est/4AM GMT SWG Dungeon Crawl

Come and join the group as we explore places like the Death Watch Bunker, The Geo Caves, and anywhere else the group wished to go. All loot will be random.

*All times subject to change depending upon server availability
**Some events may award prizes
***Please PM me if you have any questions

****Please note: Though this is a player function, and not a server sanctioned event, we request that all Bounty Hunters Leave any Jedi taking part in one of our player events unmolested, unless it is a PVP event and the Bounty Hunter adheres to the rules of said event. Failure to comply with this request will result in the immediate Banning of said individual from all further events for the weekend as well as a 30 day ban from the city and the Cantina.