Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

Trick or Treat Street - Galactic Moon Festival

Official Event Listings and Discussion
Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Trick or Treat Street - Galactic Moon Festival

Post by Cozdragon » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:38 am

Welcome to the Trick or Treat Street decorating competition
You will be judged on a scale of 1-10 for:
Creativity - Creative use of items
Overall Feel - Overall judgement of the house

So whether you love SPOOKtacular decorations, have BOO-tiful skills, or are simply DYING to demonstrate your ghoulish side, it’s time to get decorating!
The winner will receive an extremely rare decorating item and the title "Master of Force Shui".
Trophies will be awarded to the top 3.

The DEADline for your houses of horror is the 24th October.

Please send Coz an in-game mail or message Coz#4047 on Discord to enter and receive a waypoint and admin rights for a house on Trick or Treat Street.
trickortreatdeco.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Re: Trick or Treat Street - Galactic Moon Festival

Post by Cozdragon » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:05 am

Congratulations to all those who entered the Trick or Treat decorating competition. I hope you enjoyed creating them as much as we all enjoyed visiting them. I’d personally like to thank them for reducing the number of houses I had to decorate and for doing a far better job than I could have even dreamed of.

The results.

#5 place – Musty
Creativity: 19/60
Feel: 25/60
Total: 44/120
Comments: Melons….lots of melons. Melon. Floating melons. The scariest thing is the mind of the decorator.

#4 place – Tsozi
Creativity: 30/60
Feel: 37/60
Total: 67/120
Comments: Haunted house with critter's climbing the walls. It needed a bit more of a fear factor but some interesting touches.

#3 place – Rasta and Xeno
Creativity: 36/60
Feel: 34/60
Total: 70/120
Comments: Winter has already come! Very creative, but not the spookiest. Unless you consider the ending of the last season to be a horror show that is. Jax of Thrones or Game of Jax? Game of Bunny Thrones. The really scary thought was having to watch an episode to understand all the name links!

Runner Up
The runner up will receive the trophy for second place.

#2 place – Tictac
Creativity: 37/60
Feel: 40/60
Total: 77/120
Comments: Thankfully I'm not an arachnophobe, lots of spooky spiders guarding a grave stone! arachnaphobia. Lots of spiders, well placed! An arachanophobe's worst fears….shuddering just thinking about it

THE WINNER:
The winner will receive the title “Master of Force Shui” and a unique decorating item in addition to the trophy.

#1 place – Buzzo
Creativity: 57/60
Feel: 57/60
Total: 114/120
Truly terrifying .. I loved the effects with the pictures to create separate spaces and a sense of being watched wherever you go. Spooky atmosphere, nice use of fog and lighting in the graveyard. Using the paintings to create different rooms is a nice touch. Great use of space, decoration, feels spooky. Excellent work!

You can see all the player decorated houses here: https://imgur.com/a/4CVzFPR

Thank you to all our decorators. We hope you will participate in another event soon.

Coz