Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

Bugs I Have Found

Wewikk
Midshipman
United States of America

Bugs I Have Found

Post by Wewikk » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:45 am

When you try to target a factory by the time the pie menu shows up your too far away and when you are too close it doesn't show up at all?

Also theirs some hopper errors that say something like this item can not be transferred you are too far away?

Not on this server but might happen here when targeting a harvester you get a similar error with targeting and paying maintenance and adding power the little ones like to do that a lot?

Now the reason I came here I wanted to train novice smuggler but I get the proper xp my bar is green go to the guy acts like he wants to train me no options no novice smuggler?

But thanks if you have any questions just message me on discord that's the best way to get me?

desporo
Site Admin / Chief Coffee Taster
Great Britain

Re: Bugs I Have Found

Post by desporo » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:08 am

Have you trained in all profession trees needed to become novice smuggler

Dren Kara
Commodore
United States of America

Re: Bugs I Have Found

Post by Dren Kara » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:21 pm

This usually happens if you are de-synced. I've found it can be fixed if you type /sync and/or move closer to the trainer or factory.