Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

Launcher says 100%, play still disabled

hectorhandshake
Midshipman
United States of America

Launcher says 100%, play still disabled

Post by hectorhandshake » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:56 pm

I have 100% on my download bar but my play bar is still grey and can't be clicked. Can't find any place where it is blocked or anything. Also my launcher says server status offline.

Tyclo
Admiral
United States of America

Re: Launcher says 100%, play still disabled

Post by Tyclo » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:55 pm

Try running the Launcher in Administrator mode.
  • Right click on "Sentinels Republic Launcher" in the start menu or on the Desktop.
  • On the Start menu select "More" >> "Run as Administrator"
  • On the Desktop select "Run as Administrator"
To make this permanent, create a new shortcut, or with an existing short, right click on the Launcher and go to "Properties. On the "Shortcut" tab, select the "Advanced..." button near the bottom right, then check the "Run as administrator" checkbox and "OK," then "OK" to save.

---

The Launcher only shows the server is offline, when it is online if something in Windows, be it a firewall or anti-virus is blocking or sandboxing the application. So if you have either of those installed or running, try making an exception for the Launcher.

hectorhandshake
Midshipman
United States of America

Post by hectorhandshake » Wed May 01, 2019 12:31 am

yeah turns out my firewall was being a pain in the firewall. I got it sorted ou though. Thank you.

Tyclo
Admiral
United States of America

Post by Tyclo » Wed May 01, 2019 9:29 pm

hectorhandshake wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 12:31 am
yeah turns out my firewall was being a pain in the firewall. I got it sorted ou though. Thank you.
Ah, sound about right.

If you have any additional questions or need quick support, I also suggest checking out our discord if you haven't already.

XStakkaX
Midshipman
United States of America

Post by XStakkaX » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:51 pm

Mine always says connecting to login server. Firewall has the exception and I have even disabled Avast for 10 min to connect but nothing changes. I started the launcher as admin also. Any ideas? Thanks

desporo
Site Admin / Chief Coffee Taster
Great Britain

Post by desporo » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:21 pm

are you on our discord, it will probably be quicker for us to help you that way

https://discordapp.com/invite/k8QK2MB

XStakkaX
Midshipman
United States of America

Post by XStakkaX » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:59 pm

My Discord login is having issues unfortunately

Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Post by Cozdragon » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:52 pm

XStakkaX

Let me just clarify...the launcher is downloaded and allows you to start the game?

You then get the login screen and it sits on the connecting screen?

A couple of things I'd suggest: |

Check that you have logged into your forum account, and then made a game account.

Check that you are using the game account details to log in with not the forum ones. Please remember that they are case sensitive

If they don't resolve the issue can you pm me with your game account name and a screen shot of what happens. Many thanks.

Coz

Tyclo
Admiral
United States of America

Post by Tyclo » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:50 am

XStakkaX wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:51 pm
Mine always says connecting to login server. Firewall has the exception and I have even disabled Avast for 10 min to connect but nothing changes. I started the launcher as admin also. Any ideas? Thanks
1) Are you using the Launcher for Sentinels Republic downloaded from this page? https://swgsremu.com/play-now/ - This is a requirement.

2) On the launcher, try verifying your game files by going to "Game Config" >> "Verify Files."

This will take a minute.

3) Also try running Star Wars Galaxies in admin mode, you can do this by going to the installation folder you've chosen for SREmu, (Displayed in the Launcher under "Game Config" >> ""Installation Directory") Then right click on SWGEmu.exe >> Properties >> Compatibility >> Then check "Run this program as an Administrator" and select "Apply" then "OK"

Chances are, if you can hit "Play" on the launcher and get to the account login screen, the issue has to do with your connection to the game server.

4) On top of what Coz has suggested, if you visit the game account registration page, do you see the form? If not, something on your end is blocking a connection to our game server.

5) If you use a firewall other than the default Windows firewall, instead of adding an exception, try disabling it then try logging in to see if that works.